Wednesday 4 February 2015

I CHALLENGE YOU!

So many of you have heard of the workout program "Insanity" ( for those who haven't here's a link to give you an idea what its about- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GchiVhhjKGo )
I have to admit...it's killing me! BUT I LOVE IT! I'm only on day two, but I can already feel it working! My abs are on fire, my legs are sore, and my body aches...but it feels amazing!
60 days? To be in the best shape of my life? HELL YEAH I'll try it!

So here's my challenge to you. I challenge you to do the insanity program! I challenge you to get in the best shape you've ever been in! And then I want to see those results!!

The best part? I found the entire program FREE on-line!
So if you can spare 45 mins a day from your busy schedule to have that beach body everyone will envy, I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THIS PROGRAM!!!!!

Come on! It's Free on-line and will only take 60 days! 60 DAYS!! For 45 MIN! Two months of your life to better your life! If I can do it YOU can do it!

Here I'll make it easy for you to accept the challenge... I'll GIVE YOU THE FREE LINKS to both the workout schedule and ALL THE VIDEOS!

Ready? GO!

This is your workout schedule! FOLLOW IT!!

http://theinsaneworkoutprogram.com/about-insanity/insanity-workout-schedule/

and the videos!

http://movietraffik.blogspot.ca/2012/06/insanity-workout.html

Good luck, Don't give up! NOW LETS SEE THOSE RESULTS!!!!

                                        Here's to you!
                                        Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment