Wednesday 18 February 2015

My New Opportunity

Hey Guys!
     I became an Arbonne Consultant! I'm scared and excited and I'm crossing my fingers because I'm hoping like hell this works! I'm doing this to stay home with my daughter and I need your help!

Never heard of Arbonne? That's okay! Let me tell you a little about it!

Arbonne began with a line of 19 Swiss-formulated SKIN CARE products, developed at the Arbonne Institute of Research and Development (AIRD).Over the years, the product portfolio has grown to include aromatherapy, cosmetics, nutrition and much more.
Arbonne is proud of its Swiss heritage but today, we are a global company, sourcing the globe for the finest ingredients available. Just as our company has evolved and grown, so too, has our product development.
At my meeting they told us that What's NOT in the product is just as important as what IS in the product.  
For example:  In the USA there are 100 chemicals that are BANNED from being used in any health care or cosmetic products.. seems pretty good huh? Well in Switzerland, where Arbonne originated, they have Banned OVER 1000 chemicals!!!
See the difference?
Interested in checking out our product line? Visit www.arbonne.ca ID#116812514

Interested in becoming part of the Arbonne Team? Contact me at calward1992@gmail.com

For more info about the Arbonne Opportunity Please watch this video


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHE05dcv0c

No comments:

Post a Comment